Welcome to the Global Educator Semester Abroad in Cuernavaca Mexico

I’m heading out tonight (actually at 3 AM Wednesday morning) to start my Global Educator Semester Abroad.  I am so excited and also a little anxious of what lies ahead!  I am most excited for the “change maker” Education students who are pioneering this semester abroad in Cuernavaca, Mexico.  I hope you find out “what is worth knowing” in finding yourself and defining your vocation within the larger world.  It is important to understand the world as it is, but also see the world as it could be.  I hope this semester helps you see yourself in that light of “seeing things that never were and asking, “Why not?”

This will be a semester of challenge, wonder and wondering, joy, disorientation, ah-Ha! moments, questioning everything and redefinition for all of us.  I end my career in teaching where I started: experiencing the world and wondering what will happen to the world as we face challenges and opportunity in education, and the drivers that affect education throughout the world.

Take a few moments to share your thoughts about heading into this semester away, abroad!  Post a picture.  I would love to hear about your journey!

1 thought on “Welcome to the Global Educator Semester Abroad in Cuernavaca Mexico