CARiD is giving away $1,000 to offset your educational expenses for college! Just getting the essentials can add up quickly and CARiD wants to help – books, food, backpacks, some sweet spinners for your commuter vehicle, or whatever else you need to get ready for school! Most importantly – CARiD believes in higher education and wants to help you achieve your goals!
How do I apply?
Create a photo inspired by any aspect of the automotive industry and email it to scholarship@CARiD.com. Here are some ideas to get you started: Your first car, custom modifications you’ve made, something that makes your vehicle unique, or the coolest vehicle you’ve ever seen – we’re looking forward to your creativity!
- Photos can be cropped, spliced, or edited however you see fit
- Photos must be relevant to the automotive industry
Who can apply?
Any current US student who:
- Is enrolled in post-secondary education in the upcoming semester
- Is between the ages of 16 and 20
- Is not a CARiD employee
- Is not related to an employee of CARiD or its partners
When can I apply?
Two scholarships will be awarded each year:
- Spring entries must be received before midnight on April 30
- Fall entries must be received before midnight on October 31
Who will win?
We’re looking for the most creative, inspiring, and thought provoking photos! So get to work and show us what you’ve got! The winning photo will be published here, on my.CARiD.com, and our other social media pages.
- We’ll pick our favorite photo, and send a check for $1,000 to the winner!
- Winners will be announced on May 15 (spring program) and November 15 (fall program)
Email your photo as a JPG file to scholarship@CARiD.com
Your email must include the following:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- School that you’re attending
Other Rules and Regulations:
All submitted photos must be original work of the submitter. Only one photo may be entered per student, per semester. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. CARiD reserves the right to use your submitted content on our website, social media pages, or other marketing sites. Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly on this page, as well as CARiD social media pages. Students must show proof of enrollment to receive award.