Digital Third Coast, a digital marketing agency located in Chicago would like to extend a scholarship offer to college students. The selected winner will receive a one-time $500 dollar educational scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including undergraduate tuition, fees, books and on campus room and board for the 2014-2015 academic year.
To be eligible:
- The applicant must be a student currently enrolled at a 2-year or a 4-year college or university, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, in the United States.
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a 2.5 on a 4-point scale and be enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States for the Spring 2015 semester.
- Applicant must use the scholarship toward undergraduate program.
- Applicants must be studying or planning to study in the fields of marketing, advertising, and/or public relations.
- Applicant must include a photo image of themselves when submitting the essay.
- Applicant must include ‘DTC scholarship” in the subject line of the submission email. (submission must be sent to DTCscholarship@gmail.com)
To read all of the information regarding this scholarship please visit (http://www.digitalthirdcoast.net/blog/dtc-digital-marketing-scholarship).
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, is pleased to announce the continuation of the Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program to help provide educational opportunities for future generations of scientists. In addition to investing in the world’s future scientific endeavors, Thermo Fisher Scientific prides itself on our eco-friendly operations and products, along with working with customers, industry, and the scientific community to advance environmental management and science.
he Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program for the Spring 2015 semester includes two (2) $10,000 scholarships and four (4) $5,000 scholarships, to be awarded to undergraduate and graduate students with a declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or a related life-science field. To qualify for the scholarship, students must have a GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and be enrolled in an accredited college for university for the Spring 2015 semester. In addition to these qualifications, students must also be legal United States residents, meaning that students possessing appropriate Visa status in order to study in the United States are also eligible.
Students may apply for the scholarship through the Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Website. Applications will be accepted until 1:00 p.m. PT on December 29, 2014. Each application will be reviewed and evaluated by a scholarship committee and announced to the chosen recipients by January 12, 2015. We strongly encourage all students that meet the scholarship award criteria to apply for this great scholarship! All questions regarding the scholarship may be directed to email@example.com.
The Excel Builders Scholarship
We at Excel Builders are proud to announce our first-ever college scholarship for the 2015 school year. It is our hope that this $1,000.00 scholarship will make a big difference towards helping one student achieve his or her dreams. The scholarship is available to college students and high school students entering college. Entry close date is December 30th, 2014. Winner will be chosen January 15, 2015.
About Our Scholarship
Few industries are as close to the changing way that people live their lives as home construction. We’ve seen amazing changes in the way people live their lives since we started in this business, in everything from style to comfort and efficiency. We know that new life-changing innovations are always just around the corner. Who better to tell us about the homes of the future than the nation’s students? Your mission, should you choose, is to prepare an essay on one of the following topics:
- Luxury Topic: With Companies Like Nest Popping Up, Home Design and Customization Has Never Been So Interesting. What Features would You Like to See on the Homes of the Future?
- Sustainability Topic: Environmentally Friendly Home Building is a Hot Topic. How Can We, As Potential Home Buyers, Come to the Aid of our Planet?
- Novelty Topic: Oh no! A zombie plague has swept across the land. Tell us about the defensive and comfortable features of your post-apocalyptic pad.
Check out our website at http://excelbuilders.com/scholarship for more details on how to apply!
DRK Attorneys, a criminal defense firm in Pittsburgh, is offering a brand new (and very rare) $1000 scholarship to someone who has suffered from mental illness. The attorneys at DRK have seen too many people that, when faced with the struggle and stigma of mental illness, feel that they have no option but to turn to crime to survive. They want to show as many people as possible that there is another way.
The winner must be willing to share his or her story with the public. However, please let any potential applicants know that we will protect their identity if they wish — even from the schools to which their funds are applied. Eligible students have been accepted or are enrolled at a college in the U.S. (community, technical, undergraduate or postgraduate). They must have a documented diagnosis and they must be under the care of a licensed mental health professional.
Interested parties can read full eligibility requirements and download the application here: www.drkattorneys.com/scholarship. The scholarship deadline is Jan. 16, 2015.
- This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
- The scholarship must be submitted in full by May 31, 2015. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for this scholarship may be submitted by Minnesota high school seniors and college students who are pursuing a future career in law.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $500.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
For more information, visit http://rokolaw.com/scholarship-application/.
The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) will award 40 scholarships in 2015. Of the 40, 20 undergraduate ethnically diverse minority undergraduate students will receive scholarships of $2,500 each and 20 graduate students will receive scholarships of $5,000 each. Students must be attending four-year accredited institutions in the U.S. and pursuing careers in the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
The scholarship recipients will receive a trip to Chicago where they will participate in career building activities from June 7 – 9, 2015. This includes a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, two day-long career development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception. During these activities, students will have the opportunity to meet industry professionals, network and gain exposure to the advertising, marketing and public relations world.
TLF accepts applications from undergraduate students (current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and non-graduating seniors ONLY) and graduate students.
Signal, a cross channel marketing leader based in Chicago with offices all over the world, are offering a scholarship to college students. There are 2 scholarship winners, one for $1,500 and the runner-up will receive $500.
To be eligible:
- must be a student currently enrolled at a 2-year or 4-year college or university, recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, in the United States
- must have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- only students who are undergraduates are eligible
- must be studying or planning to go into the fields of technology, marketing, or entrepreneurship
To read all of the information please visit: http://www.signal.co/your-journey-ahead-scholarship-signal/
Do you have a passion for learning and want to further your education? Do you want to improve your chances of employment by earning a college degree?
We all know that, in today’s economy, scraping together funds to attend college can be a challenge. Tuition alone can be a burden, but related expenses such as room & board, textbooks, and other materials add up quickly. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and discouraged, wishing for some relief.
Goedeker’s believes in your potential and would love to see you flourish. That is why they are offering a $500 grand prize scholarship toward costly college textbooks.
- See more at: http://www.goedekers.com/college-scholarship.
HomeInsurance.com is offering a $1,000 scholarship, open to current students, to help offset tuition costs. Students are asked to create an original article on one of the two topics provided. More details and the online application form can be found here: https://homeinsurance.com/home-insurance-scholarship.html.
The deadline to apply is December 31, 2014.