UPDATED SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
So far, 28 people have completed my survey about web trainings. If you haven’t done it yet, please do. You should have received an email with “Web Training Survey” as the subject line that contains a link to the survey.
Here are the top results for meeting times, beginning with the most popular:
- Tuesday 2:00pm
- Tie for
- Monday 10:30am and 2:00pm
- Tuesday 3:00pm
- Wednesday 10:30am
- Thursday 2:00pm
Here is the full chart. Number indicates total number of “yes” votes for that time slot. Most popular times are highlighted in yellow.
Overall, afternoons are more popular than mornings (although late mornings are popular) except on Fridays, which is the least popular day overall. The most popular day is Monday, followed closely by Tuesday. 12:00 was the least popular time slot every day.
Here are the suggestions I’ve received:
- Best practices in web content and design
- ways to compile and prioritize information/messages to make an impact
- looking at effective web pages and comparing them with less effective ones
- Blogging with WordPress; perhaps collaboration between department sites?
- How to embed advanced items like tables, videos, etc.
- Best way to upload pictures to a site (and update text accompanying them)
- Picture – adding and sub tracking