The next generation of gaming consoles is just right around the corner but which one is the crème de la crème? Frankly this is just all a matter of preference but hey, for the sake of debate let’s roll with it. The first console we went over the pros and cons of the PS4, for this post we will talk about Microsoft’s Xbox One.
- A complete 180 degree turn on the earlier and rather restrictive policies such as only able to access games while connected to the internet has made the Xbox One a MUCH more appealing game console.
- Halo 5, Titan fall, ’nuff said.
- incredible entertainment applications such as being able to watch television channels on it such as ESPN, and voice command AND voice recognition.
- Improved Kinect (motion control).
- The emphasis on Kinect has become rather unpopular among most consumers do to its functionality; there’s also concerns about privacy settings.
- The console is rather expensive; the previous console, Xbox 360, was sold at $300.00 to $400.00 at launch where as the Xbox One will cost $500.00.